“We keep Your Business Sailing Worldwide”
Omega Logistics Supply Chain Solutions offers a flexible array of global freight and transportation services. We can handle almost any size shipment, from less-than-container loads to full container loads, special equipment, and over-sized cargo. No more headache! Omega Logistics is your single source contact to manage your ocean freight services worldwide.
As a forwarder, we book your cargo, arrange pickup and delivery, and manage shipping documentation, regardless of point of destination or carrier. With decades of experience, we facilitate the entire forwarding process according to your specifications and the applicable requirements of the import and export countries.
FCL (Full Container Load)
As one of the world’s leading Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCC),* we have the carrier relationships to offer frequent departures at competitive rates for full container load (FCL) shipments from major ports around the world.
LCL (Less-Than-Container Load)
When you don’t have enough cargo for a full container, we offer less-than-container load (LCL) departures between major ports, managing every step to give you visibility throughout the process.
When you need to bridge the gap between air and ocean, Omega Logistics LCL delivers from Asia and Europe to the U.S. and Canada transit times up to 40 percent faster than standard LCL routing without compromising on the economy you’ve come to expect.
Sea/ Air Service
When you have faster transit time requirements and air freight is too expensive, our sea/air service is an effective solution combining the economies of ocean freight with the speed of air freight.
When you need a customized single-project solution for movement of specialized equipment or involving specialized charter vessels, Cargo Project Management solutions deliver global coverage, managed costs, and reliable project continuity.
- Dependable transit schedules and sailings from major ports around the world
- Access to space allocations with major carriers
- Network of consolidation centers and regional gateways to manage cargo flows
- EDI connectivity with vessel operators
- Door-to-door service
- Advanced tracking and reporting options
- Simplify your transportation and freight processes with a single provider who can manage your supply chain
- Maximize routing and transit options to global destinations across a selection of preferred carriers
- Enhance visibility of your shipments using our advanced technology
- Meet your volume, timing and price needs using established, reliable NVOCC* services
* For NVOCC services, download Omega Logistics Ocean Freight Services (NVOCC) Terms and Conditions. For ocean freight forwarding services, download Omega Logistics Supply Chain Solutions (Ocean Freight Forwarding) Terms and Conditions.